Indus Valley International School
The methodology applied to education at Indus Valley International School (IVIS) is a unique creation of inquiry-based teaching and the Socratic method. Teaching-learning strategies at our International CBSE school have been designed keeping in mind the worldwide trends and the interests of the contemporary child. The theme of multiple intelligence has been seamlessly blended into the learning system to ensure outreach to every single child at IVIS, one of the Top international school in Adibatla.
A wonderful “out-of-home” experience for you child.
- One of the best schools in Hyderabad with a sprawling 3-acre campus and green meadows
- Pollution-free and eco-friendly environment
- Well ventilated and aesthetically designed classrooms
- Multimedia enabled classrooms for tech-based learning
- State-of-the-art labs, library and ergonomic student furniture
- Structured sports curriculum with a swimming pool, skating rink, and an athletic rack
- Classrooms and school buses under CC camera surveillance for a safe and hygienic environment
CC Camera Surveillance
CC Camera Surveillance
Why Indus Valley?
An Ecstatic Journey To A Glorious Future
Being the top International CBSE institution in Hyderabad, par excellence, we are based on the profound experiences of visionaries who believe in enduring and germane education. The Indus valley philosophy focuses on ensuring a learner-centered holistic education, aspiring to produce versatile, ethical and futuristic global citizens. Hence, we say… Learn to Lead….
Adhering to the principle of life – long learners. The faculty at our international school in Hyderabad constantly hone their skills and focus on professional development via in-house and visiting trainers. Our teachers are the finest among CBSE schools in LB Nagar and are extremely enthusiastic and have extensive subject knowledge with an ability to blend into the minds of young children.
The distinctive philosophy of our school in Turkayamjal is to provide international education to the students, along with adequate exposure to Indian traditions and core values revered worldwide. The academic program at primary and pre-primary levels incorporates CBSE with thematic learning – a methodology adopted from the International Baccalaureate’s Primary Years Program (IB PYP). The secondary education which is reputable among CBSE schools in Adibatla and is largely based on the policies and procedures laid by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). A progressively developing program, that focuses on both academic and co-curricular activities.
Indus Valley, one of the best international schools in Hyderabad believes in enhancing life skills, transdisciplinary skills in students through a plethora of activities, curriculum, games, sports and so on. We enable young learners to be independent, responsible for their own learning, socially and emotionally strong so that they are ready to face the most dynamic changes happening across the globe.
ETZ (Extra Time Zone Activities) – a time where student skills are sharpened in the areas of their interest. This includes sports, dance, music, theatre, martial arts and so on. ETZ provides the scope for further professional guidance and extra time for practice.
LPS (Learning Support Program) – a specialized early intervention aimed at providing learning support in academics for learners who need scaffolding to be at par with their peers. This helps the students learn without any fear and learn with proper understanding.
To foster holistic development, there are a number of School Clubs, both academic and co-curricular at our international CBSE school. No matter which club you belong to, you can look forward to precious experiences that will help you to improve yourself and discover who you really are.
The wealth of activities at our best CBSE international school in LB Nagar offered through these clubs capitalize on the student’s interest and inclination. They play a pivotal role in grooming a hobby and in moving the child into the learning mode. The student can choose from a spate of activities that are organized keeping in mind both aesthetic as well as contemporary viable pursuits.
Effective education is based on a good relationship between home and school. It values the ability of both partners to work together to support the child.
As one of the top international schools in Adibatla, we firmly believe in this, and always encourage parents to take a full and active part in their child’s schooling. It states our commitment to you and the commitment that we ask you to make for your child. It also asks the student to take responsibility for what is expected of them to maximize their learning.
We are very keen to encourage parents into the school format of education. At our international school whatever your strengths are as parents, our teachers will be grateful for any help that you would extend and support the school programs to be extensively reaching the students, effectively.
- Appreciation day -Among the many initiatives at our Top international school in LB Nagar, we are proud to initiate ‘Student Appreciation Day’ in the school to recognize the students’ successes and join them in the celebration of their success meets almost every month.
- Knowledge week – Knowledge week conceptualizes the presentation of students’ focus and learning one subject a week. We enhance their skills in unconventional methods and conduct various activities creating numerous opportunities to exhibit those skills.
- Profile day – Students love to learn when explained in the way they like. Their inherent enthusiasm for learning is tickled through attributing a learner profile, which talks about their knowledge, skills, attitude, and behavior.
- Inter house competitions -The student should always be given a chance to participate, compete and win in the competitions, whether they be from their learning experiences or communication or interpersonal skills or sports. A sportive mindset is developed and the students set themselves ready to face challenges in life.
- Theme of the Month -Every school defines its own culture. It is visualized through its students and teachers. As one of the top international schools in Turkayamjal, we set up our school culture by initializing a theme for a month and everyone in the school follows the theme and presents himself/ herself accordingly.
- NIE Quiz – To reinvent the education system and give students a break from traditional classroom learning, we recognized a dire need to install a quizzing culture in the school. The Times of India – Newspaper in education provides us with a platform to do so. These quizzing programs in school stand on preparation for Interschool, State level, and National level quizzes.
- Student wellness programme – Our goal is to empower students of our international school in Hyderabad to lead healthy lifestyles through education-based programs. We strive to promote health awareness for all students, generate a sense of community and help create a lifelong appreciation for health and wellness. Conducting yoga classes regularly, including physical fitness in games and sports activities, organizing health checkup camps and so on, would be some of the SWPs of the school.
The school feels proud of launching the house system last year, allocating every student to a house. The house system generates pride and passion for IVIS and a sense of ownership for the students who attend IVIS, which is one of the reputed international schools in Telangana.
The house system contributes to the promotion of competition among the students.
The house system in IVIS comprises of 4 houses, namely,
I – Ignite (Pratibha – Knowledge exposure) – Yellow
V – Vigilant (Chetna- Observant and alert) – Red
I – Inspire (Prerna – Motivation) – Green
S – Smart (Jaagriti – Awakening of skills) –Blue
The house system
- instils healthy and competitive spirit amongst the students
- provides a platform to the students to showcase their talents and creativity to their fullest capacity
- helps gain the confidence to overcome stage fright
- offers well organised inter-house and inter-school competitions with schools in Turkayamjal and various other schools in different disciplines
Empowering student-centered teaching and learning processes with the enhancement of scholastic and co-scholastic requirements to revitalize the pioneering talents of the students that they meet the global standards of education.
- To equip students with knowledge, understanding, skills, and techniques for addressing global challenges.
- To give students a strong, value-based, culture-rich foundation for a meaningful and productive life.
- To provide logical and ethical experiences that will stand them in good stead and encourage them to be lifelong learners.
What people say
How real People said about Indus Valley School
V THRISHUL GR-III V JWALA GR-IIS/O V Vishveswar Rao
This is a lovely school. I have two children in this school, both are happy and enjoying their learning. Every teacher knows each child individually. The teachers and management are fantastic. I feel it is very safe and friendly, having good environment and infrastructure. Transport department is also well taken care of.Buses are safe with lady guards(ayah) and GPS monitoring system. Over all I am very happy with the school and my children are happy and learning well.
P SUCHETH CHAITANYA PP-IIS/O P Naga Haritha
I am P Naga Haritha Mother of P SuchethChaitanya PP-II. We are happy to share our experiences with Indus valley international school. We are highly satisfied with the academic modules & co-curricular activities, which give tremendous scope for the overall development of our child. These activities really keep him active and enthusiastic. One thing is that, we are really thankful to IVIS staff that their efforts ensured good communication skills in our kid.
P AARDHYA-PP-IID/O P Vinod kumar
Hello,We the parents of Aardhya…. In Indus valley international school, the most impressive thing is that my daughter Aardhya is learning new things and gaining knowledge like drawing, dressing according to the colours, day wise classroom activities and so on…. The way of teaching is so good as it is done practically and understood easily by my child. We liked it a lot. And the caring towards her is making us very happy. We hope these things remain the same for long. The most satisfied thing is that our daughter Aardhya is a member of Indus valley family.